TMS Australia now has exclusive private health coverage with select funds on a pilot basis. This means that some patients can have their TMS costs covered by the private health providers listed below.
There are conditions to having your TMS costs covered. Leave us a message on this page or email us an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the TMS Australia team is available by phone Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) on 1300 867 888.
– ACA Health Benefits Fund
– The Doctors’ Health Fund Limited
– CBHS Corporate Health Pty Ltd
– CBHS Health Fund Limited
– Emergency Services Health Pty Ltd
– GMHBA Limited
– Health Care Insurance Ltd
– Health Insurance Fund of Australia
– Peoplecare Health Insurance
– Navy Health Ltd
– Phoenix Health Fund Limited
– Queensland Country Health Fund Limited
– Teachers Union Health
– Reserve Bank Health Society Limited
– rt health fund
– Police Health Ltd
– Health Partners
– Transport Health
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (or TMS) is a brain-stimulation technique that uses targeted magnetic pulses to turn on the positive mood pathways in areas of the brain that are linked to depression, anxiety, and PTSD. This mostly painless treatment is different from ECT as it does not conduct electricity through the body, does not require anaesthesia nor admission into hospital.